Monday 2 June 2008

DIET

So it's been a long time since i've updated my blog,the reason why i have'nt had the time because im too busy preparing for the national exam.so from now on im gonna update my blog as usual.

so now im gonna tell you about my new band called diet.
diet is a fourpiece band.me as the vocalist and guitarist,faldi as the lead guitarist,ardi as the drummer,riyan as the bassist.so it started out when me and faldi came out with an idea of making a band,a band that plays the same genre of the music that we loved(indie rock)first we search the drummer,we decided to make ardi our drummer and the band started out with just three members until then,riyan joined us playing the bass.

now were concetrating on making a song,a kind of song that would be nice in everyone's ears,so thats all for now just wait for our new song on
www.myspace.com/dietrocks

No comments: