Monday 16 June 2008

im going to start going back to school on july,but this time it’s a different school im going to continue on to high school.im feeling scared and excited at the same time,i hope the new school is perfect for me.but im gonna miss my years at junior high.my years at junior high has some ups and downs,but it has been wonderful im gonna miss my friends my old school.hope we still met though we’re gonna go to different highschools
im going to start going back to school on july,but this time it’s a different school im going to continue on to high school.im feeling scared and excited at the same time,i hope the new school is perfect for me.but im gonna miss my years at junior high.my years at junior high has some ups and downs,but it has been wonderful im gonna miss my friends my old school.hope we still met though we’re going to different highschools.

No comments: